Ouzounian Group has developed many Visalia properties since 1975.
Investment Group: Some of the properties we manage are completely owned by investors. Others are owned in partnership with investors held in various partnerships, as well as being held in the limited partnership, the Ouzounian Group, LP. The ability to structure the ownership in a number of ways gives the investor a choice as to the degree to which they would like to join in the management and control of their real estate investment.
Property Management: Currently, The Ouzounian Group manages approximately 48,000 square feet of regional retail buildings, 16,000 square feet of office space, 27,000 square feet of auto-related Service Commercial, and a 128, square foot Office Park Complex. A total of 219,000 square feet of property all acted in Visalia, California, are currently being managed.
- In 1975, we purchased and refurbished 525 West Main, Visalia for our Tulare County furniture business. In 1979, we purchased 2240-2250 South Mooney again for our furniture business. Also in 1979, we built a 15,000-square-foot building leased to Canned Foods-Grocery Outlet.
- In 1983, we ground leased a 2,500-square-foot Skippers’s Restaurant located at 2250 S. Mooney Blvd.
- In 1989, we relocated our furniture operations and refurbished 525 West Main Street into a 12,500-square-foot, multi-tenant, executive, office building.
- In 1992 we added 6,000 square to 26550 South Mooney (Canned Foods) and expanded the sales floor and parking at this location.
- In 1995, we contracted with a doctor to design and build a 4,200-square-foot medical clinic building located at 2240 West Caldwell Avenue.
- In 1996, we designed and built a multi-tenant building located at 2002 West Mooney boulevard, acquired by Kinko Copy Centers.
In total, The Ouzounian Group has refurbished and/or built a total of seventy thousand square feet of commercial property, all located in the City of Visalia.